A ‘halal’ application for grubby fantasies: exactly how ‘Tinder for Muslims’ normally serving fetishes far-removed from its unique intent

A ‘halal’ application for grubby fantasies: exactly how ‘Tinder for Muslims’ normally serving fetishes far-removed from its unique intent

Minder try referred to as an app for “awesome Muslims to fulfill one another” — basically, locate likely spouses. But there’s lots also happening on the ‘halal’ software.

Not too long tanner sugar daddy ago, Having been scrolling through Minder — a Tinder-like application for Muslims — once I stumbled on an appealing shape. The man concerned (let’s contact him or her Z) mentioned as part of his bio he ended up being a Ghaziabad-based Hindu with his first twenties, used as an officer with Indian Railways, together with a “fetish for Muslim girls”.

Curious, We swiped right

Minder try described as an application for “awesome Muslims to meet up one another” — essentially, to locate potential spouses. Right After I paired with Z, this individual texted me personally —

Z: “Wow, that you are really pretty.”

I: “Thank a person. Hence say more details on this fetish.”

Z: “It happens to be my own ideal to own a Muslim lady as a servant in the sack.”

继续阅读“A ‘halal’ application for grubby fantasies: exactly how ‘Tinder for Muslims’ normally serving fetishes far-removed from its unique intent”